Join The Real Show host and RY founder Amy Edwards as she sits down with Rianna Alberty for the first interview in TRS season 3 series, “Inspiring and Influential Women.”
This season, it’s all about short, 30-minute chats with amazing women who are dreaming it and doing it.
Episode 1 features Rianna Alberty, founder of RIMIX cosmetics. Rianna has started a cosmetics company herself, from scratch– hear how she did it, and get inspired!
Listen to the whole thing, or download the podcast and grab these shortcuts if you are low on time (go here and click through to download, because it may not fast forward with the included stream below)! Fast forward to:
- 02:42 // hear how long she thought about this before pulling the trigger
- 05:31 // find out what some of the scariest parts were for her
- 08:54 // hear THE most important thing to focus on (so good!)
- 10:10 // see what’s been totally worth it
- 13:00 // know the latest RIMIX venture
- 16:30 // find out who inspires her and why
- 18:30 // how to get started!
- 20:30 // what Rianna can’t live without
- 22:00 // how to get free stuff from RIMIX
- 24:23 // Amy asks her always burning question!
- 26:30 // SPEED ROUND! The Revolution or NPG? Loubs or Choos? And lots more!
Hope you enjoy the first in this series! Subscribe on iTunes, mark The Real Show on your Stitcher app, or just stream right here.
Next week, join TRS as we chat with Olympian and entrepreneur Amy Acuff! We can’t wait!