Yes, we have an awesome free e-book. It’s simple and fast, and you can get it right here:
A great place to start at RYmag is, well, pretty much anyplace. Head to our home page to see what’s up there, and give it a quick bookmarking for future reference. But a few odds & ends to get you up to speed can’t hurt. We post several times a week, have a newsletter, contributors, and a podcast, and we love to share on our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Click any of those to throw us a follow, and you’ll be on your way to keeping up!
RY was founded by Austin musician Amy Edwards, and she is devoted to building this place into something that touches on everything from style to soul to kids to your fab body. And of course, there’s free music sprinkled throughout, with her Story of a Song posts, which give a peek behind the songwriter’s curtain and always provide a free download of the song, too! So without any further ado, here we go:
#RockYourLife basics, from Amy and our rad guest posters:
- Playing the Power Chords….in life
- A Manifestation Prayer for when you don’t believe anymore
- Making Waves: 5 tips for the ups and downs of life
- Ready for change in your life? 5 questions to ask yourself
The Beat Babe’s always hilarious advice column, out every Tuesday:
- What to do when you know about an AFFAIR
- Problem hair and problem kids
- Crappy exes and bad decisions
- More YES, less no, and mom-in-laws
Wellness with the incredible Randi Marks, our #RYL Guru!
And find lots more! From rocking the kitchen with Desirée to updating your closet, there’s so much more that RY has to offer:
- Rocking the kitchen with Des: Perfect food-fuel for LIFE
- #RockYourStyle DIY: The Patch Bag
- #RockYourStyle: Risk and Reward
And last but definitely not least! The Real Show Podcast, with host and RY founder Amy Edwards!
- Inspiring and Influential Women, Season 3: Meet Amanda Tatom!
- The Real Show featuring Leslie Green of Trust Life Today
- Amy’s 30-Day #RockYourLife Series, and more
We hope you love it! And learn more here about our newsletter and our free awesome e-book, #RockYourLife: 5 Steps to New Habits! Just enter your email below, and you’re on your way. And if you’ve got something to say or you’d like to submit as a contributor, then hit us up anytime at email@example.com. Happy rocking!