I am often asked by my clients to guide them towards realizing their purpose in life. We all strive to know why we are here and bring meaning to our lives.
Rather than trying to unlock the mystery of our existence, what if we searched for what makes us feel alive, and that we are passionate about? What if we spent our days engaged in work and free time doing things that bring us immense joy?
I have spoken in the past about being in the flow—this energetic space of creation, peace, and ease that leads to fulfillment and happiness. When we are passionate about something we become alive, connected, excited, enthusiastic, and unstoppable. When we are in the flow, we discover ourselves, find joy, and take action.
Life becomes easier when we choose to live from a passionate place, using our unique god-given gifts and talents— whatever those may be for you.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself if you are not feeling that your life is inspired, or if your life is simply lacking the passion you desire. Know that at any time in your life, you can begin taking small steps working towards living a passionate life! You just have to discover who you are first, and go from there.
- What three words describe you best. How do you see yourself?
- If money were not an issue, what would you choose to do for a living?
- What blocks do you put up to not have to change?
- If money were not an issue, where would you choose to live?
- If you could go back to school what would you choose to study?
- When was the last time you felt excited, enthusiastic, optimistic about your life?
Discover YOU. Find PASSION. Take ACTION!